WHEN TO PERFORM SERVICE “A” AND SERVICE “B” ON A SPRINTER
The service intervals for Service A and Service B on a Sprinter are 10,000 between each. That is: at 10,000 miles, you’ll perform Service A; then at 20,000 miles, perform Service B; at 30,000 miles, perform Service A again; at 40,000 miles perform Service B… and so on. You’ll be doing one of the two services every 10,000 miles.
Doing routine maintenance on a vehicle will ensure it last longer and keeps you on the road.
MERCEDES SPRINTER SERVICE A CHECKLIST
Service B on a Mercedes Sprinter consists of the following:
- Oil Change (See here for oil change information)
- Check tire pressure
- Inspect brake pads
- Change Cabin Air Filter (watch How to Change a Cabin Air Filter
- Change Engine Air Filter (watch Sprinter Air Filter Replacement)
- Check Fluid Levels:
- Transmission Fluid
- Brake fluid
- Power Steering Fluid
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) for models 2009+
- Reset the service counter light
Let the experts at Pacific Coast Benz take care of your Sprinter Van(s).
We Keep Sprinter Vans running Their Best!
To read more visit this great article at explorist.life.